So. Utah / Nevada 435-215-4683
Mold Removal 2017-11-22T20:06:31+00:00


Experience a new concept of CLEAN!  Improve your Indoor Air Quality, and enjoy a healthier life style by eliminating 99.999% of pathogens.

Our dry fog diffuses throughout your home, eradicating surface and airborne mold, bacteria, and viruses.

You may not be able to see or smell it, but mold may be growing in your home, causing you to feel sick. 

Invisible pathogens from mold, bacteria and viruses can cause many common ailments such as asthma, chronic diseases, memory problems, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, sinus problems and many more. 

Most likely your regular doctor won’t be much help. Conventional medicine doesn’t really believe that mold exposure is a problem. Plus, it can be difficult to diagnose someone with mold toxicity; it can mimic many other conditions and symptoms are nonspecific.


Our eco-friendly, affordable technology creates a dry fog composed of sub-micron sized particles that diffuse entirely throughout a room, eradicating surface and air-borne mold, bacteria, and viruses with 99.999% efficiency.

Our non-toxic, fog technology is the most effective and affordable way to disinfect and clean a home with mold. Unlike traditional tear out and rebuild methods, our dry fog requires no demolition and is safe for people, pets and the environment.

Rockwell has the most effective and affordable way to remove mold – Guaranteed!